Contact our promoter for suggestions, free entry guest lists, club tickets & table bookings for a Wednesday night in Barcelona.
Guide to Wednesday Night Parties in Barcelona
Here’s an in-depth guide to help you navigate the Wednesday night party scene in Barcelona, including club options, bar options, and the typical crowds you can expect to find.
- Sala Apolo: Located in the Poble-sec neighborhood, Sala Apolo is a popular club known for its diverse music offerings. On Wednesdays, they often host themed parties and live performances, catering to a mixed crowd of locals and international visitors looking for a vibrant and energetic atmosphere.
- Catwalk Club: Situated in the Port Olímpic area, Catwalk is a well-known club that attracts a stylish crowd. On Wednesdays, they offer special events and parties, featuring a mix of electronic, house, and commercial music. Enjoy dancing to the beats of renowned DJs and mingling with a lively and fashionable crowd.
- Eclipse Barcelona: As mentioned earlier, Eclipse Barcelona, located at the W Hotel, offers stunning views and a sophisticated atmosphere. On Wednesdays, they often host exclusive events and parties, attracting an upscale and cosmopolitan crowd seeking a luxurious nightlife experience.
Here are some specific bar recommendations for a lively Wednesday night in Barcelona:
- El Poble-sec:
- Carrer Blai: This street in Poble-sec is lined with numerous tapas bars and outdoor terraces. Explore the vibrant atmosphere and enjoy drinks and delicious bites at bars like La Tasqueta de Blai, Quimet & Quimet, or Bar Ramón.
- Bar Seco: Located in Poble-sec, Bar Seco is a popular vegan-friendly bar known for its cozy ambiance and friendly staff. They offer a variety of craft beers, organic wines, and tasty plant-based snacks. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere and mingle with a diverse crowd.
- Gothic Quarter:
- Nevermind: As mentioned earlier, Nevermind is a popular bar in the Gothic Quarter known for its alternative and rock music scene. Enjoy a lively atmosphere, good drinks, and a playlist of classic tunes. Wednesday nights often feature live music performances or DJ sets.
- Bar Marsella: This historic absinthe bar is a hidden gem in El Raval, just off the edge of the Gothic Quarter. With its vintage charm and bohemian ambiance, Bar Marsella has attracted artists and writers for decades. Savor an absinthe cocktail and soak in the unique atmosphere.
- Plaça del Sol: This vibrant square in Gràcia is surrounded by lively bars and terraces. Enjoy a Wednesday night in Gràcia by hopping between popular bars like El Pachuco, Café del Sol, or El Col·leccionista. Each offers its own unique vibe and friendly atmosphere.
- El Born:
- Bar Rubí: Located in El Born, Bar Rubí is a cozy bar that exudes a retro vibe with its vintage decor. Enjoy their wide selection of cocktails, craft beers, and quality spirits. Wednesday nights often feature live music performances, creating a lively and intimate atmosphere.
Remember that specific bar atmospheres and events can vary, so it’s always a good idea to check their respective websites or social media pages for any specific Wednesday night events or updates.
Enjoy exploring the Barcelona nightlife scene and have a fantastic time at the bars!
Neighborhoods to explore on a Wednesday Night
- El Poble-sec: This neighborhood is home to various lively bars perfect for a Wednesday night out. Explore Carrer Blai, known for its abundance of tapas bars where you can indulge in delicious bites and enjoy drinks. El Molino is a famous bar in this area, offering live flamenco shows and a vibrant atmosphere.
- Gothic Quarter: The Gothic Quarter is filled with charming bars and hidden gems. Places like Barrio Gótico, a trendy cocktail bar, or Bar Marsella, an iconic absinthe bar, are popular choices for those seeking a unique and lively Wednesday night experience in the heart of the city.
Typical Crowds: Wednesday nights in Barcelona attract a diverse mix of crowds, including locals, expats, and tourists. Clubs like Sala Apolo and Catwalk Club often draw in a younger and energetic crowd, including university students and music enthusiasts. Eclipse Barcelona tends to attract an upscale and sophisticated clientele.
In the bars of El Poble-sec and the Gothic Quarter, you’ll find a mix of locals and international visitors seeking a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere. These areas are known for their diverse crowds, where you can mingle with people from all walks of life.
Keep in mind that specific event listings and crowds can vary, so it’s always a good idea to check the websites or social media pages of the venues you’re interested in for the most up-to-date information.
Enjoy your Wednesday night party adventures in Barcelona and create unforgettable memories in this vibrant city!