Contact our promoter for suggestions, free entry guest lists, club tickets & table bookings for a Tuesday night in Barcelona.
Guide to Tuesday Night Parties in Barcelona
Here’s an in-depth guide to help you navigate the Tuesday night party scene in Barcelona, including club options, bar options, and the typical crowds you can expect to find.
- Pacha Barcelona: Located in the Port Olímpic area, Pacha is a renowned nightclub brand with a branch in Barcelona. Tuesday nights at Pacha often feature themed events or international DJ performances, attracting a stylish and energetic crowd looking for a glamorous night out.
- Eclipse Barcelona: Situated on the 26th floor of the iconic W Hotel, Eclipse offers stunning panoramic views of Barcelona along with a sophisticated ambiance. Tuesday nights at Eclipse often feature special events or guest DJs, attracting a cosmopolitan crowd seeking a luxurious party experience.
- CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club): Nestled on the beachfront in Barceloneta, CDLC is known for its elegant atmosphere, Asian-inspired decor, and high-end service. On Tuesdays, CDLC hosts various events, including live performances and themed parties, drawing in a fashionable and upscale crowd.
Here are some specific bar recommendations for a lively Tuesday night in Barcelona:
- Marsella: Located in El Raval, Marsella is Barcelona’s oldest bar and a favorite among locals and tourists. This historic bar has a bohemian atmosphere and is famous for its absinthe. Enjoy a taste of nostalgia and mingle with a diverse crowd.
- Paradiso: Hidden behind a pastrami sandwich shop, Paradiso is a speakeasy-style bar in El Born. Known for its inventive and beautifully crafted cocktails, Paradiso offers a unique and sophisticated experience. Step into the phone booth and discover a world of mixology delights.
- Chupitos Barcelona: Situated in the Gothic Quarter, Chupitos is a fun and vibrant shot bar. They have an extensive menu of creative shots with names that will make you smile. Enjoy the lively atmosphere, friendly staff, and take part in their entertaining drinking challenges.
- Bobby’s Free: Located in Gràcia, Bobby’s Free is a lively bar with a relaxed atmosphere and affordable prices. They offer a wide selection of drinks, including cocktails, beers, and shots. Enjoy their friendly service and the company of locals and travelers alike.
- Bar Calders: Nestled in the Sant Antoni neighborhood, Bar Calders is a trendy bar with a cozy and hipster vibe. They offer a wide selection of craft beers and vermouths, along with tasty tapas. Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and mingle with the local crowd.
- Can Paixano (La Xampanyeria): Situated in Barceloneta, Can Paixano is a popular and lively cava bar. Known as La Xampanyeria, it offers a range of sparkling wines and delicious tapas. Enjoy the buzzing atmosphere, the lively staff, and the chance to mingle with locals and tourists.
These bars are known for their lively atmosphere and are popular choices for a Tuesday night out in Barcelona. However, it’s always a good idea to check their respective websites or social media pages for any specific events or updates on Tuesday night activities.
Enjoy exploring the Barcelona nightlife and have a fantastic time at the bars!
Ideal Neighborhoods to hang out on a Tuesday Night
- Barceloneta Beach Bars: On Tuesday nights, the beach bars in the Barceloneta neighborhood come alive with a relaxed and beachy vibe. Enjoy drinks and cocktails by the sea at popular spots like Surf House Barcelona or Vai Moana Beach Club, where you can soak in the coastal atmosphere and mingle with locals and fellow travelers.
- El Raval: This eclectic neighborhood is home to a variety of bars and pubs with different atmospheres. Check out places like Bar Marsella, Barcelona’s oldest bar, known for its bohemian ambiance and absinthe drinks. Other popular options in El Raval include Madame George and Bar Perro Bar.
Typical Crowds: Tuesday nights in Barcelona tend to attract a mix of locals, expats, and tourists who are looking to extend their nightlife adventures beyond the weekend. Clubs like Pacha and Eclipse often attract a stylish and international crowd seeking a glamorous party experience. CDLC draws in a sophisticated and upscale clientele.
In the beach bars of Barceloneta, you’ll find a relaxed crowd enjoying the coastal atmosphere, including locals, tourists, and beachgoers looking for a laid-back evening by the sea. In El Raval, the crowd tends to be diverse, attracting a mix of locals, international visitors, and students who appreciate the neighborhood’s bohemian and alternative vibes.
Keep in mind that specific event listings and crowds can vary, so it’s always a good idea to check the websites or social media pages of the venues you’re interested in for the most up-to-date information.
Enjoy your Tuesday night party adventures in Barcelona and create unforgettable memories in this vibrant city!