VIP TABLE DETAILS
A VIP reservation includes:
SUTTON BARCELONA DETAILS
HOW TO GET TO THE SUTTON CLUB
We recommend taking a taxi as Sutton is very central in Barcelona. Metro, which is your cheapest and best alternative option is just a 7 minute walk away from the club. You have the L3 with the station: Diagonal.
Alternatively, Taxi’s are excellent in Barcelona and an absolute bargain with the CABIFY or UBER!
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR SUTTON VIP TABLE RESERVATIONS:
SUTTON NIGHTCLUB DRESSCODE
The Sutton Dresscode falls under the premium category. With Sutton being a little looser during summer months and withing the week. They are more strict in the Winter. We recommend to go one step beyond what you think is the minimum and always dress to impress, as long as you are comfortable of course!
- We recommend arriving around 01:00 to have the full VIP table experience.
- Arrive in Dress code, with your ID.
- Club management reserves all rights
SUTTON BOTTLE SERVICE CONDITIONS
• Standard tables at 250€ include 1 bottle of liquor and 10 soft drinks/ mixers (Coke, Red Bull, Orange Juice etc). Larger tables and larger table minimums scale up what is included. It may be a larger bottle, (up to 6L!) some bottles of champagne, or more premium alcohol, the choice is yours!
• The standard table prices include 75cl bottles of Absolut, Ballantine’s, Beefeater, Brugal, etc… Premium bottles are an extra charge.
You can also reserve your bottles with our partners at NightlifeVIPtables!