Free Entry With The Sutton Guest List (check confirmation email for entry conditions)
Sign up here
HOW DOES THE GUEST LIST WORK?
Sign up* on this page!
We just need your first name and how many people (approx.) are with you.
Be on time* and fit the dress code!
*Best to arrive 30-45 minutes before the cutoff time to avoid lines.
Say Friends list* at the door of the club!
You may need to show your confirmation email*
Reaching Sutton Barcelona
Carrer de Tuset, 13, 08006 Barcelona, Spain
- The closest Metro station to Sutton Barcelona is Diagonal (Lines 3 and 5). The club is about a 7-minute walk from the station.
- From Diagonal station, walk southwest on Passeig de Gràcia towards Carrer de Rosselló.
- Turn right onto Carrer de Rosselló and then left onto Carrer de Tuset.
- Sutton Barcelona will be on your left at number 13.
- The closest bus stops to Sutton Barcelona are Aribau – Rosselló and Diagonal – Aribau, served by lines 6, 33, 34, and H8.
- From the bus stop, it is a short walk to Carrer de Tuset, where Sutton is located.
- You can take a taxi from anywhere in the city directly to Sutton Barcelona. Make sure to provide the driver with the full address of the club.
- Taxi in Barcelona is generally safe, efficient, and affordable. However, the price may vary depending on your starting location and the time of travel.
Nearby Restaurants and Bars for Pregame
Here are some nearby restaurants and bars for pregame:
1. Boca Grande: Passatge de la Concepció, 12, 08008 Barcelona, Spain. Boca Grande is a stylish bar-restaurant serving high-quality cocktails and seafood.
2. El Nacional: Passeig de Gràcia, 24 Bis, 08007 Barcelona, Spain. A multi-zone restaurant offering a variety of Spanish cuisines and drinks.
3. Toto Restaurante: Carrer de Valencia, 246, 08007 Barcelona, Spain. Toto offers an extensive wine list and Mediterranean cuisine.
4. Old Fashioned – Gin Tonic & Cocktail Bar: Carrer de Santa Teresa, 1, 08012 Barcelona, Spain. A cozy bar with a large cocktail menu, perfect for starting the night.
Remember to check the operating hours and any potential restrictions due to COVID-19 before heading to these places. Enjoy your night in Barcelona!