Contact our promoter for suggestions, free entry guest lists, club tickets & table bookings for a Sunday night in Barcelona.
Guide to Sunday Night Parties in Barcelona
Here’s an in-depth guide to help you navigate the Sunday night scene in Barcelona, including club options, bar options, and the typical crowds you can expect to find.
- CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club): Located in Barceloneta, CDLC is known for its elegant ambiance and upscale clientele. On Sundays, CDLC often hosts special events and parties, creating a sophisticated and lively atmosphere. Enjoy live performances, DJ sets, and a glamorous crowd.
- Shoko Barcelona: Situated in Barceloneta, Shoko offers a fusion of music genres, including commercial hits, R&B, and hip-hop. Sunday nights at Shoko often feature unique events and themed parties, attracting a trendy and energetic crowd looking for a lively end to the weekend.
- El Raval:
- Bar Marsella: As mentioned earlier, Bar Marsella is a historic absinthe bar and a hidden gem in El Raval. The bohemian atmosphere and vintage decor create a unique setting. Enjoy a Sunday evening sipping on absinthe and immersing yourself in the bar’s rich history.
- Bar 33/45: Situated in El Raval, Bar 33/45 is a popular spot known for its great music and relaxed ambiance. They have an impressive vinyl collection, and DJs often spin eclectic tunes on Sunday nights. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere, friendly staff, and diverse crowd.
- La Sonora de Gràcia: Located in Gràcia, La Sonora de Gràcia is a vibrant bar with a lively atmosphere and a focus on Latin music. Sunday nights often feature live bands or DJ sets playing salsa, merengue, and other Latin rhythms. Join the crowd and dance the night away.
- Café del Sol: Situated in the heart of Gràcia, Café del Sol is a popular bar known for its cozy terrace and relaxed ambiance. Enjoy their selection of drinks and cocktails while mingling with locals and fellow travelers. It’s a perfect spot to unwind on a Sunday evening.
Typical Crowds: Sunday nights in Barcelona attract a mix of locals, expats, and tourists looking to make the most of their weekend. CDLC and Shoko Barcelona often attract a trendy and cosmopolitan crowd seeking a stylish and upscale nightlife experience.
In the bars of El Raval and Gràcia, you’ll find a diverse mix of locals and international visitors enjoying the vibrant and relaxed ambiance. These neighborhoods offer a more laid-back atmosphere, perfect for enjoying drinks, live music, and conversations with friends.
Remember to check the specific opening hours of the bars and any reservation requirements. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to check their respective websites or social media pages for any specific events or updates for Sunday nights.
Enjoy your Sunday night adventures in Barcelona and have a fantastic time exploring the vibrant nightlife scene!