The Ultimate Guide to The Razzmatazz Barcelona!
If you already know all you need to know about Razzmatazz, here are the links to get on our totally free guest list or a link to make a VIP reservation!
If not, enjoy the read!
Razzmatazz BARCELONA: [THE ULTIMATE GUIDE]
Razzmatazz is a nightclub and concert hall in the Poblenou neighborhood of Barcelona, Spain. It is one of the city’s biggest with a capacity of over 2,000 people in its main hall. The club is divided into five rooms, each with its own distinct atmosphere and music genre.
Razzmatazz is known for its eclectic programming, which includes everything from electronic music and indie rock to hip hop and pop. The club has hosted some of the biggest names in music, including The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, and Fatboy Slim.
In addition to its regular club nights, Razzmatazz also hosts a variety of other events, such as concerts, festivals, and fashion shows. The club is a popular spot for both locals and tourists, and it is considered to be one of the best clubs in Barcelona.
HOW TO GET TO RAZZMATAZZ?
- By metro: The nearest metro stations are Marina (L1) and Bogatell (L4). From either station, it is a short walk to Razzmatazz.
- By bus: There are several bus lines that stop near Razzmatazz. The closest bus stops are Poblenou-Llacuna (lines H14, V21, and V27) and Almogàvers-Pamplona (lines 7, 41, and 141).
- By car: There is no parking available at Razzmatazz. The best way to get there by car is to park in one of the nearby parking garages.
Quick Tip : For those of you coming from abroad, uber and other private ridesharing apps are illegal in Barcelona. The best alternative is Cabify which is essentially the same as uber but legal in Barcelona.
DRESS CODE & AGE REQUIREMENT
The dress code at Razzmatazz Barcelona club is casual-chic. This means that you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in, as long as it is not too revealing or too casual. Some examples of appropriate clothing include jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses, t-shirts, blouses, and button-downs. You should avoid wearing anything too ripped, too short, or too revealing.
The age requirement at Razzmatazz Barcelona club is 18+. This means that you must be at least 18 years old to enter the club. If you are under 18, you will not be allowed in, even if you are accompanied by an adult.
QUICK TIP: However, if you dress up very well and especially if it is not a weekend night, there is a good chance you’ll be let in if you are under the age requirement.
The average line for Razzmatazz Barcelona club varies depending on the day of the week, the time of night, and the event that is taking place. However, it is generally safe to say that there will be a line, especially on weekends and for popular events.
On a typical weekend night, the line for Razzmatazz Barcelona club can start to form as early as 10:00 PM. The line can be quite long, especially if there is a popular DJ or band playing. In some cases, the line can stretch for several blocks.
If you are planning on going to Razzmatazz Barcelona club on a weekend night, it is a good idea to arrive early to avoid the long lines. You can also try to buy your tickets in advance, which will allow you to skip the line at the door.
razzmatazz BARCELONA PRICES
- Cover price: The cover price at Razzmatazz Barcelona club varies depending on the event. It is usually around €15-€20, but it can be higher for special events.
- Drink prices: Drink prices at Razzmatazz Barcelona club are also higher than average. A beer will cost you around €5, and a cocktail will cost you around €10.
VIP & BOTTLE SERVICE GUIDE
- VIP tables: VIP tables at Razzmatazz Barcelona club come with a variety of benefits, including:
- Reserved seating in a prime location
- Bottle service
- Access to a private bar
- Personal waitress service
- VIP entrance
- VIP coat check
- VIP restrooms
- Bottle service: Bottle service at Razzmatazz Barcelona club is a great way to ensure that you have a good time. With bottle service, you will get a reserved table, a bottle of your favorite liquor, and mixers. You will also have access to a private bar and personal waitress service.
The cost of VIP tables and bottle service at Razzmatazz Barcelona club varies depending on the event and the size of the table or bottle. However, you can expect to pay a minimum of €200 for a VIP table and €1000 for a bottle of liquor.
- Fridays: Fridays are usually the busiest nights at Razzmatazz Barcelona club. There are often big name DJs playing, and the club can get quite crowded. If you are looking for a lively and energetic night out, then Friday is a good choice.
- Saturdays: Saturdays are also busy nights at Razzmatazz Barcelona club. However, the crowd is usually a bit younger on Saturdays, and the music is more mainstream. If you are looking for a fun and party atmosphere, then Saturday is a good choice.
- Weekdays: Weekdays are usually quieter at Razzmatazz Barcelona club. However, there are still often good events happening, and the club is a lot less crowded. If you are looking for a more relaxed and intimate night out, then weekdays are a good choice.