The Ultimate Guide to The pacha Club Barcelona!
If not, enjoy the read!
pacha BARCELONA: [THE ULTIMATE GUIDE]
Pacha Barcelona is a world-renowned nightclub that offers the best of both worlds. On the one hand, it is a premier destination for clubbing and dancing, with a wide variety of music styles and top DJs from around the world. On the other hand, Pacha Barcelona is also a sophisticated restaurant and beach club, with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
The club is located in a privileged spot on the waterfront in Barcelona’s Port Olympico district. The interior design is sleek and modern, with a focus on white and red accents. The club has three main rooms: the Main Room, the Red Room, and the Terraza. The Main Room is the largest and most popular room, and it hosts the biggest parties and DJs. The Red Room is a smaller, more intimate room that is perfect for a more relaxed evening. The Terraza is a rooftop terrace with stunning views of the sea.
In addition to the club, Pacha Barcelona also has a high-quality restaurant and a beach club. The restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with a modern twist, and the beach club is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun and sand.
Whether you’re looking for a night of clubbing, a romantic dinner, or a day at the beach, Pacha Barcelona has something for everyone.
How to get to pacha?
- By Metro: The closest metro station is Ciutadella Vila Olímpica (L4). Once you exit the station, walk straight down Carrer de Ramon Trias Fargas in the direction of the beach. The club is located on the left-hand side.
- By Bus: There are several buses that stop near Pacha Barcelona. The closest bus stops are:
Opium Mar: Buses 47, 59, D20, H16, V21, and V27.
Ciutadella Vila Olímpica: Buses 47, 59, D20, and H16.
- By Taxi: Taxis are a convenient way to get to Pacha Barcelona, but they can be expensive. The taxi fare from the city center to Pacha Barcelona is around €15.
- By Walking: Pacha Barcelona is located in the Port Olympico district, which is a short walk from the city center. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can walk to the club from Plaça Catalunya in about 20 minutes.
Quick Tip : For those of you coming from abroad, uber and other private ridesharing apps are illegal in Barcelona. The best alternative is Cabify which is essentially the same as uber but legal in Barcelona.
DRESS CODE & AGE REQUIREMENT
- Smart casual attire is required.
- No sportswear, trainers, or beachwear.
- No hats, caps, or sunglasses inside the club.
- Men are required to wear shirts and closed-toe shoes.
- Women are required to wear skirts or dresses that cover the knees.
- The minimum age to enter Pacha Barcelona is 18 years old.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The dress code and age requirement are strictly enforced by the door staff. If you are not dressed appropriately, you will be refused entry.
Here are some tips for dressing for Pacha Barcelona:
- Choose clothes that are well-fitting and stylish.
- Avoid anything too revealing or too casual.
- Make sure your shoes are clean and polished.
- If you are not sure what to wear, err on the side of caution and dress more formally.
QUICK TIP: However, if you dress up very well and especially if it is not a weekend night, there is a good chance you’ll be let in if you are under the age requirement.
The average line for Pacha Barcelona club depends on the day of the week and the time of year. On weekends and during peak season, the line can be very long, especially on Fridays and Saturdays. On weekdays and during off-season, the line is usually shorter.
Here is a rough estimate of the average line length for Pacha Barcelona club:
- Weekends: 2-3 hours
- Weekdays: 1-2 hours
- Off-season: 30 minutes – 1 hour
It is important to note that these are just estimates and the actual line length may vary. If you are planning to visit Pacha Barcelona, it is a good idea to arrive early to avoid the long lines.
pacha barcelona PRICEs
- Weekdays: €15-€20
- Weekends: €20-€30
- Special Events: €30+
Drink prices at the club vary, with standard mixed drinks costing around €10 to €15, and premium or specialty cocktails priced slightly higher
OUR RECOMMENDATION: It’s always best to get on our guestlist to skip the cover!
VIP & BOTTLE SERVICE GUIDE
- Benefits: Guaranteed entry, access to a private area, priority service at the bar, and personal attention from a waitress.
- Price: Varies depending on the day of the week and the time of year.
- Benefits: Guaranteed entry, a bottle of alcohol, mixers, and ice, and a reserved table in a prime location.
- Price: Varies depending on the type of bottle and the day of the week.
If you’re looking to take a VIP table for your night out you can reach out to us via Whatsapp and we’ll have your table reserved ASAP
- Fridays: Experience the vibrant and energetic vibe of Pacha Barcelona on Fridays, the busiest nights that promise a lively atmosphere.
- Saturdays: Saturdays are also bustling but offer a more laid-back clubbing experience.
- Weekdays: Enjoy fun-filled weekdays, quieter than weekends, yet still thrilling with a more affordable and less crowded ambiance.
Consider the music type, special events, and your budget when choosing the perfect night for Pacha Barcelona’s variety of music events, concerts, festivals, and parties.