Free Entry With The Opium Guest List (check the confirmation email for entry conditions)
Sign up here
HOW DOES THE GUEST LIST WORK?
Sign up* on this page!
We just need your first name and how many people (approx.) are with you.
Be on time* and fit the dress code!
*Best to arrive 30-45 minutes before the cutoff time to avoid lines.
Say Friends list* at the door of the club!
You may need to show your confirmation email*
Reaching Opium Barcelona
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 34, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
To reach Opium Barcelona nightclub using public transport, you can follow this guide:
- Metro: The nearest metro station to Opium Barcelona is the Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica station, which is served by Line 4 (yellow line). You can take the metro and get off at Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica station.
- Bus: There are also bus options to reach Opium Barcelona. You can check the local bus routes and schedules to find the most convenient option for you. The bus stop closest to the nightclub is usually located near the Vila Olímpica area.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available in Barcelona, and you can easily find one to take you to Opium Barcelona. Hail a taxi or use ride-hailing apps like Uber or Cabify to book a ride. Provide the driver with the full address of the nightclub for accurate navigation.
Nearby Restaurants and Bars for Pregame
As for nearby restaurants and bars for a pregame:
- Restaurant recommendation:
- Name: Xiringuito Escribà
- Address: Av. del Litoral, 62, 08005 Barcelona
- Cuisine: This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and offers a range of Mediterranean dishes. They are known for their fresh seafood paella and their beautiful beachside terrace.
- Bar recommendation:
- Name: CDLC Barcelona
- Address: Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 32, 08003 Barcelona
- Description: CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club) is an upscale lounge bar situated by the beach. It offers a luxurious and sophisticated atmosphere with a terrace overlooking the sea. It’s a great place to enjoy pregame drinks in style.
Please note that it’s always a good idea to check for any updated transportation schedules or possible closures before your visit. Enjoy your night out at Opium Barcelona!