The Ultimate Guide to The Downtown Club Barcelona!
If you already know all you need to know about Downtown, here are the links to get on our totally free guest list or a link to make a VIP reservation!
If not, enjoy the read!
Downtown BARCELONA: [THE ULTIMATE GUIDE]
Downtown Barcelona is a nightclub located in the heart of the city, in the Raval district. It is known for its lively atmosphere, its varied music selection, and its friendly staff. The club has a capacity of over 1,000 people, and it is divided into two main areas: the main dance floor and the VIP area. The main dance floor is where the majority of the action happens, and it is where you will find a mix of electronic, pop, and urban music. The VIP area is located on a mezzanine level, and it offers a more exclusive and relaxed experience.
Downtown Barcelona is open from Thursday to Sunday, and it starts to get busy around midnight. The cover charge varies depending on the night, but it is usually around €15.
If you are looking for a fun and vibrant night out in Barcelona, then Downtown Barcelona is a great option. The club has something for everyone, and the atmosphere is always electric.
HOW TO GET TO DOWNTOWN?
- Metro: The closest metro station is Liceu (L3). Downtown Barcelona is a short walk from the station.
- Liceu metro station Barcelona
- Bus: There are several bus lines that stop near Downtown Barcelona, including the 14, 41, 50, and 51.
- Bus stop Barcelona
- Walking: If you are staying in the city center, Downtown Barcelona is a short walk from many hotels.
Here are the directions from Liceu metro station:
- Exit the metro station and turn right onto Carrer de Casp.
- Carrer de Casp Barcelona
- Walk for about 5 minutes until you reach Carrer de la Unió.
- Carrer de la Unió Barcelona
- Turn left onto Carrer de la Unió and Downtown Barcelona will be on your right.
Quick Tip : For those of you coming from abroad, uber and other private ridesharing apps are illegal in Barcelona. The best alternative is Cabify which is essentially the same as uber but legal in Barcelona.
DRESS CODE & AGE REQUIREMENT
The dress code at Downtown Barcelona is smart casual. This means that guests should avoid wearing anything too revealing or too casual. For men, this means a button-up shirt or polo, dark pants, and dress shoes. For women, this means a dress or skirt, a blouse or top, and heels or flats.
The age requirement for Downtown Barcelona is 18 years old. Guests under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry.
Here are some additional tips for dressing for Downtown Barcelona:
- Avoid wearing anything too revealing, such as crop tops, short shorts, or swimsuits.
- Avoid wearing anything too casual, such as sneakers, flip-flops, or ripped jeans.
- Dress to impress! The dress code is smart casual, so you want to look your best.
If you are not sure what to wear, it is always best to err on the side of caution and dress more formally. You can always take off layers if you get too hot.
QUICK TIP: However, if you dress up very well and especially if it is not a weekend night, there is a good chance you’ll be let in if you are under the age requirement.
The average line for Downtown Barcelona club depends on the day of the week and the time of night. On weekends, the line can be quite long, especially on Friday and Saturday nights. On weekdays, the line is usually shorter, but it can still be there, especially on Thursday nights.
The average line time for Downtown Barcelona club is also dependent on the time of night. On weekends, the line can take up to an hour to get through, especially after midnight. On weekdays, the line time is usually shorter, but it can still take up to 30 minutes to get through.
DOWNTOWN BARCELONA PRICES
- Cover charge: €15 (free before 1:00 AM)
- Beer: €5-7
- Shot: €6-8
- Soft drink: €4-6
- Cocktail: €10-12
VIP & BOTTLE SERVICE GUIDE
- VIP tables: VIP tables are available at Downtown Barcelona, and they offer a number of benefits, including:
- Priority entry
- Dedicated table service
- Bottle service
- Separate VIP area with access to a private bar
- VIP tables start at €1,000 for a 4-person table.
- Bottle service: Bottle service is also available at Downtown Barcelona, and it includes:
- A bottle of alcohol
- Glasses for your party
- Dedicated table service
- Access to the VIP area
- Bottle service starts at €200 for a bottle of vodka.
If you are looking for a more exclusive and luxurious experience at Downtown Barcelona, then VIP tables or bottle service are a great option. However, they can be expensive, so it is important to factor in the cost when planning your night out.
Here are some additional tips for getting VIP or bottle service at Downtown Barcelona:
- Book in advance: The best way to guarantee VIP or bottle service is to book in advance. You can do this through the club’s website or through a third-party booking agent.
- Be prepared to pay: VIP and bottle service are not cheap. Be prepared to pay a premium for these services.
- Dress to impress: The dress code for VIP and bottle service is smart casual. Make sure you dress to impress if you want to get the best treatment.
- When booking VIP or bottle service, it is important to make sure that you are dealing with a legitimate company. There are many scams out there, so it is important to do your research.
- When you are at the club, be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to stay safe. Do not leave your drinks unattended, and be careful about who you talk to.
- If you feel unsafe at any time, do not hesitate to contact the club’s security staff.
- Fridays: Fridays are usually the busiest nights at Downtown Barcelona. The music is loud, the crowd is young and energetic, and the atmosphere is electric. If you are looking for a wild night out, then Friday is the night to go.
- Saturdays: Saturdays are also very busy at Downtown Barcelona. The music is similar to Friday nights, but the crowd tends to be a bit older and more sophisticated. If you are looking for a more upscale night out, then Saturday is a good option.
- Thursdays: Thursdays are a bit quieter than Fridays and Saturdays, but they are still a lot of fun. The music is more relaxed, the crowd is more mixed, and the atmosphere is more laid-back. If you are looking for a night out that is not too crazy, then Thursday is a good option.