The Ultimate Guide to ClubHaus Barcelona!
If you already know all you need to know about ClubHaus, here are the links to get on our totally free guest list or a link to make a VIP reservation!
If not, enjoy the read!
ClubHaus BARCELONA: [THE ULTIMATE GUIDE]
Welcome to ClubHaus Barcelona, the ultimate destination for an unforgettable nightlife experience in the heart of this vibrant city. ClubHaus stands out as an iconic venue, renowned for its electric atmosphere, cutting-edge music, and stylish ambiance.
Step into a world of modern sophistication as you enter ClubHaus. The club’s sleek and contemporary design is complemented by state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, setting the stage for nights filled with energetic beats and mesmerizing visuals. International and local DJs spin an eclectic mix of music, catering to diverse tastes, from techno and electronic to hip-hop and dance classics.
ClubHaus Barcelona offers multiple spaces, each with its own unique vibe. The main dance floor is a pulsating space where the crowd comes alive, dancing to the latest hits and timeless anthems. For those seeking a more intimate setting, cozy lounges provide a perfect escape to socialize and enjoy premium cocktails expertly crafted by talented mixologists.
The club frequently hosts themed parties, special events, and live performances, adding an element of surprise and excitement to every visit. From themed masquerades to retro nights, ClubHaus never fails to deliver unforgettable experiences.
HOW TO GET TO CLUBHAUS?
- By Metro:
- The nearest metro station is Poble Sec (L3). From the station, it is a 5-minute walk to Clubhaus Barcelona.
- You can also take the metro to Paral·lel (L2 or L3) and walk for about 10 minutes
- By Bus:
- There are several bus lines that stop near Clubhaus Barcelona. The closest bus stops are Poble Sec – Llacuna (lines H14, V21, and V27) and Almogàvers-Pamplona (lines 7, 41, and 141). From either bus stop, it is a short walk to the club.
Quick Tip : For those of you coming from abroad, uber and other private ridesharing apps are illegal in Barcelona. The best alternative is Cabify which is essentially the same as uber but legal in Barcelona.
DRESS CODE & AGE REQUIREMENT
- Dress code: Clubhaus Barcelona has a casual chic dress code. Men are usually required to wear collared shirts and shoes, while women can wear whatever they feel comfortable in. However, the club reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is not dressed appropriately.
- Age requirement: The age requirement for Clubhaus Barcelona is 18+. However, there may be exceptions made for minors who are accompanied by an adult.
QUICK TIP: However, if you dress up very well and especially if it is not a weekend night, there is a good chance you’ll be let in if you are under the age requirement.
The average line for Clubhaus Barcelona varies depending on the day of the week and the time of night. However, it is generally safe to say that there will be a line, especially on weekends and during peak hours. The line can be quite long, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, so it is advisable to arrive early if you want to avoid waiting.
Here are some tips for avoiding the line at Clubhaus Barcelona:
- Arrive early. The earlier you arrive, the shorter the line will be.
- Go on a weekday. The lines are usually shorter on weekdays than on weekends.
- Go during off-peak hours. The lines are usually shorter during the early evening or late night.
- Buy a VIP ticket. VIP tickets give you access to a separate line that is usually shorter than the general admission line.
Here are some average wait times for Clubhaus Barcelona:
- Weekdays: 15-30 minutes
- Weekends: 30-60 minutes
- Peak hours: 60-90 minutes
CLUBHAUS BARCELONA PRICES
- Cover charge: The cover charge at Clubhaus Barcelona varies depending on the night, but it is usually around €20 for men and €15 for women.
- Drink prices: Drinks at Clubhaus Barcelona are relatively expensive, with cocktails starting at around €10. Bottles of alcohol start at around €150.
- Other costs: There is a €5 charge for coat check.
- Table service: Table service is available at Clubhaus Barcelona, and the cost varies depending on the size of the table and the night.
- VIP tickets: VIP tickets give you access to a separate line, a dedicated area of the club, and other benefits. The cost of VIP tickets varies depending on the night.
VIP & BOTTLE SERVICE GUIDE
VIP tickets: VIP tickets give you access to a separate line, a dedicated area of the club, and other benefits. The cost of VIP tickets varies depending on the night.
- Bottle service: Bottle service is a great way to get a table and have your own bottle of alcohol. This is a popular option for groups of people who want to party together. Bottle service starts at around €200.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about VIP tickets and bottle service at Clubhaus Barcelona:
- VIP tickets and bottle service are usually booked in advance.
- Book VIP tickets and bottle service in advance for Clubhaus Barcelona
- There is a minimum spend for VIP tickets and bottle service.
- You can get discounts on VIP tickets and bottle service if you book through a promoter.
- Weekends: Weekends are usually the most vibrant and lively nights for nightlife in Barcelona. Many clubs and bars offer special events and themed parties on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Special Events: Keep an eye on the club’s official website or social media pages for announcements about special events, guest DJs, or themed parties. These events can offer unique experiences and attract larger crowds.
- Check Local Listings: Check local entertainment listings or nightlife guides for up-to-date information on which nights certain clubs are popular or have exciting events.
- Arrive Early: Arriving early can help you avoid long queues and secure a spot inside the club, especially on busy nights or during popular events.
Stay Safe: Always prioritize your safety and the safety of your belongings while enjoying the nightlife in Barcelona.